Other DSPT Registrar Office Services

DSPT Student Handbook pdf - Students are expected to read the handbook and be familiar with its content.

Transcript Requests - Submit the DSPT Transcript Request form pdf to the DSPT Registrar by post or fax. The student's signature is required. Transcripts are free for currently enrolled students. All others pay per instructions on the request form. The Registrar cannot issue transcripts for students with outstanding fines at the GTU Library or with unresolved financial obligations to DSPT.

Transcript requests are processed, and transcripts printed, only on Wednesdays. Please make sure you plan ahead and give ample time for your request to be processed. DSPT does not issue digital transcripts.

GTU Common M.A. students who are affiliated with DSPT must request transcripts using the GTU Transcript Request form pdf from the GTU Consortial Registrar's Office.

Change in Enrollment - You may add and drop courses or change your grading option anytime during the early, general and late registration periods using Student WebAdvisor external link. After the late registration period (the second Friday of the semester) you must submit all enrollment changes to the Registrar on a Change in Enrollment form pdf. The change form requires the signatures of the instructor, your advisor, the DSPT Academic Dean, and the Business Office. Generally, no changes may be made after the tenth week of the semester.

Change in Student Status - Students in degree programs who are unable to continue academic work must request a leave of absence pdf or petition to withdraw from school pdf. The DSPT Student Handbook pdf has detailed information regarding both these status changes. Students should also see the Policy on Leave of Absence and Withdrawal from School pdf.

Student ID/Library Card and Renewal Stickers - New student ID/Library Cards are issued during orientation week. Returning students in good standing may obtain renewal stickers from the Registrar. Contact the Registrar if you have lost your ID card.

Student Contact Information Update - It is important to keep your contact information current. Go to Student WebAdvisor external link to view your current info. Submit changes to the DSPT Registrar.

Graduation - You must submit a Statement of Intent to Graduate pdf to the Registrar prior to the start of your final semester of coursework. You must also submit a Graduation Checklist pdf no later than October 1 for fall graduation or April 1 for spring graduation (see the Academic Calendar). Once you are approved for graduation, the DSPT Registrar provides you with information regarding the graduating student questionnaire, participation in the graduation ceremony, and the issuance of diplomas.

GTU Common M.A. students who are affiliated with DSPT must also contact the GTU Common M.A. Coodorinator regarding graduation requirements.

Cross Registration - Students who wish to take courses at the University of California, Berkeley must be enrolled full-time in a degree program and follow the procedures external link set forth by the GTU. Cross- registration is also possible at Mills College and Holy Names College. Contact the DSPT Registrar for more information.

GTU Foreign Language Exam Registration - The GTU foreign language exam is typically offered three times a year - October, February and May.  Exam dates are listed on the GTU extended calendar and the DSPT Academic and Administrative calendar.  Registration for the exam is required.  Students who wish to take the exam should register at the GTU Student Affairs Office located at 2465 Le Conte Avenue, at least two weeks prior to the exam date.

New Student Orientation - Information about DSPT's New Student Orientation and Enrollment Packets can be found on our website. Information about the GTU New Student Orientation external link can be found on the GTU website.

Diploma Replacement - Please visit our Alumni Resources page for information.