- DSPT follows in the 800-year-old tradition of education in the Dominican Order.
- DSPT has a reputation for serious academics among the GTU member schools.
- DSPT's resources, including our low student-faculty ratio, helps students to discover and pursue their life's work.
Robust Academic Resources
- DSPT students have access to the resources of the GTU, the University of California, Berkeley, and even the Angelicum in Rome.
- DSPT students have access to faculty who are experts in their fields and, drawing on the resources of the wider GTU, can tailor their program to fit their needs.
Engaging Contemporary Society
- DSPT's mission is to extend beyond the classroom to address questions of contemporary importance.
- DSPT provides students with the opportunity to collaborate with other lay and religious students as well as across religious and philosophical boundaries.
Faithful and Orthodox
- In the tradition of St. Thomas Aquinas, a DSPT education is both faithful to the teaching of the Catholic Church and open to discovering truth wherever it resides.
- A wide variety of spiritual and intellectual activities are available to DSPT students.
The Bay Area
- Cultural diversity, recreation and more.